This course covers two aspects of data analytics. First, it teaches techniques to generate visualizations appropriate to the audience type, task, and data. Second, it teaches
methods and techniques for analyzing unstructured data – including text mining, web text mining and social network analysis.
Course Objectives: At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Create effective visuals to maximize readability, comprehension, and understanding of complex datasets
- Analyze and critique examples of visualizations
- Demonstrate understanding of analyzing unstructured data using text mining and web text mining techniques
- Demonstrate understanding of social network analysis
- Demonstrate the ability for self-learning by using external sources
Prerequisites: DS 740: Data Mining
Return to the Courses page.
Call 1-877-895-3276 or send an email to email@example.com. Our enrollment advisers are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT.