This course will introduce you to the concepts and techniques to work with and reason about subject-oriented, integrated, time-variant, and nonvolatile collections of data in support of management’s decision-making process.
- Collect, clean, and prepare data.
- Evaluate data in terms of source, volume, frequency, and flow.
- Identify and classify relevant variables for data science tasks.
- Choose and apply tools and methodologies to solve data science tasks.
- Assess the model used to solve data science tasks.
- Interpret data, extract meaningful information, and assess findings.
Return to the Courses page.
Call 1-877-895-3276 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our enrollment advisers are available Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Fridays, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT; or by appointment.