Graduate Student Admissions
For more information about the admission requirements and student services, visit the University of Wisconsin-Superior Office of Graduate Studies.
UW-Superior welcomes international students to apply to the University of Wisconsin Data Science program. Please visit the Graduate Studies—International Students Admissions Requirements page for information about requirements and how to apply.
Distance Learning Center
The major is supported by UW-Superior’s Distance Learning Center, providing degree completion programs for adult learners since 1978. You will receive advising and other student services through the center.
UW-Superior’s Office of Financial Aid helps graduate students understand the financial aid process and works to provide the best aid package available.
The Jim Dan Hill Library at the UW-Superior serves as a gateway to the world of information and knowledge. By promoting information literacy, the library becomes an active participant in the teaching and scholarly activities of UW-Superior. It supports the university’s liberal arts mission and encourages learning and the development of lifespan critical thinking skills. Learn more about the library’s services for learners at a distance at Jim Dan Hill Library–Distance Learning or call 1-877-232-1727.
UW-Superior’s Career Services serves to assist all students and alumni in making informed career decisions, providing counseling, training, and the resources necessary to optimize career objectives. Services available to learners at a distance include:
- Assisting students in making accurate self-assessments—identifying skills, interests, values, and personality factors that relate to career choice
- Performing individual and group career counseling sessions
- Developing programs to provide career information
- Conducting career planning assistance for students and alumni – résumés, cover letters, interviewing, job search strategies, networking
- Assisting students with graduate school selection and the application process
- Coordinating Annual Career Fair and Etiquette Dinners
- Providing an online career tool system in which students and alumni can view job postings and post their résumés
- Maintaining a career library
- Publishing a daily job vacancy bulletin on the Internet
Veterans and current Reserve or National Guard members may be eligible to receive benefits from the Veterans Administration (VA) and the Wisconsin Department of Veteran Affairs. Disabled veterans may be eligible to enroll under a special vocational rehabilitation program administered by the VA.
For more information on benefits for veterans visit the Veterans FAQ Page.
Old Main 139
(715) 394-8250 or email@example.com