We want to make sure your registration goes smoothly. The following steps will guide you through the process. If you have any questions, please call 608-800-6755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our Course Schedule page for a list of upcoming Data Science courses and dates.
- Once you have been admitted, your home campus will notify UW Extended Campus, and we will email you a unique Permission Number Website username and password.
- Using that username and password, log in to the Permission Number site via the link provided in that email, or click the Get Permission Numbers button below. Once logged in, you can view the semester course offerings and select the course(s) you want to obtain a permission number for.
- For each course you select, the system will generate a unique permission number, which you will receive in an email along with a link to your home campus registration system.
- Using your campus-provided login credentials, proceed to your home campus registration system and input the permission number(s), when appropriate, to finalize your registration.
- Pay tuition to your home campus according to the campus policy.
Have a question?
Student Services is happy to help!
8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, U.S. Central Time.